Please see important registration and fee information under the class schedules.
Servicing all of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas.
Space is limited, so register early!
If you are interested in a class that is offered, but the day and time are not convenient for you, please contact us and let us know.
Schedule of Classes for Adults
New classes start the week of April 2nd and last for ten weeks (unless otherwise noted).
|Spanish - Beginner 2||Wednesday||7:00 - 8:00 pm||April 4
|Spanish— Advanced Beginner 2||Tuesday||7:00 - 8:00 pm||April 3|
Fees & Registration
Payment is to be made at time of registration. If there are not enough students registered, the class will be canceled and payment refunded. Please contact us if you have questions regarding payment. Registrations received after March 26th will be assessed a $10 late fee. Prices are dependent on a minimum of five (5) paid registrations per class. There are no more than 10 students in a class. Adult Language classes run sixty (60) minutes. English as a Second Language (ESL) classes run ninety (90) minutes. Prices include some materials for Spanish Classes. Space is limited, so register early!
IMPORTANT! Payment must be received before March 27th. Please contact us if you need to make other payment arrangements.
- Adult classes—$180/adult
- ESL adult classes—$200/adult (plus cost of book)
- If registration is paid by March 22nd take $5 off. Get a friend to register and pay by March 22nd and take $15 off.
- Late registration fee (After March 26th)—$10
- Children & Family classes – $175 per child, or $300 per family up to 3 Children. Parents/Caregivers are free.
- If registration is paid by March 22nd take $5 off the cost for 1 child and $15 off the cost for a family . Get a friend to register and pay by March 22nd and take an additional $10 off.
You may pay online or mail a check.
Checks must be made payable and mailed to:
Your Language Connection
P.O. Box 87
Akron, PA 17501